Stuart Weitzman 710 days ago 
Accuracy

HAs anyone had a problem with these being accurate? My analog tire gauge says 42psi, but the app says 38...

附加信息
应用程式版本 2
手机操作系统 iOS 15
设备 11pro
amir@salutica.com.my  FOBO Admin 710 days ago

Dear Stuart Weitzman Thank you for contacting FOBO, Kindly turn on Gauge pressure in the general setting page and check pressure reading for both sensors if you are living in high altitude, Gauge pressure is the additional pressure in a system relative to atmospheric pressure. If you observe a difference in the tire pressure reading at high altitudes, this is because FOBO measures in absolute pressure minus 14.7psi (equal to gauge pressure at sea-level) and is not affected by the change of atmospheric pressure. Please let us know how it goes and contact us by drop an email to FOBO@salutica.com.my Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Stuart Weitzman  710 days ago

Thanks Amir, I turned on the Gauge Pressure setting, but it still shows less than what is there. I have my rear tire at 42psi, but it is reporting 39.6, and the front tire is at 40psi, but reporting 37.6. I am in Nevada, altitude of 2000ft, so that shouldn't make a difference... Analog gauge reflects correctly. Thanks, Stu

dadsdusky@comcast.net  337 days ago

We are having the same problem 1-2 lbs difference from guage.

vicsprofile6@gmail.com  198 days ago

After a few years of proper readings, it's now showing 4 or 5 lbs less than actual pressure. I want to try and release the sensors but don't have the release function on my app