aarekh@yahoo.com 913 days ago 
reinstalling application on new phone

I replaced my phone and need to reinstall app. After app installed I cannot find option to connect to existing sensors that been already installed on my bike for a year. Please advise.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 Samsung S8+
Amir Bayati  FOBO Admin 910 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Please note for access to your FOBO Bike 2 account and profile in New Phone, you need to login with same account as old phone which you have logged in and installed sensors , If you don’t have access to primary email kindly provide us with below details for transferring ownership and write an email to fobo@salutica.com.my : 1. What is your email account have you logged-in for FOBO Bike 2 App in new phone now? (It is available on top of the general setting page) 2. What was your email that you registered and installed sensors with the old FOBO Bike/Bike2 App? (It is available on top of the general setting page) 3. Send us a screenshot of the error message have you received during login or reinstalling sensors. (Ensure sensor’s batteries are new) We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

aarekh@yahoo.com  910 days ago

When I'm installing new application on Galaxy S8+, I do not see an option to login to existing. account. I only see three option - to Sign in as a new Account. Please advise how can I login to existing account

Mike Bean  125 days ago

FOBO Bike 2 app no longer available is what my new phone shows after transferring data to new phone. Gave the option to keep or delete the app. Thinking if I deleted the app, I could find a new version in the App Store, but it doesn’t exist. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I’ve got a big ride coming up in a couple of weeks!

Sappers  42 days ago

Mine told me someone else else owns it even though I logged in to my account.