Carl Munnelly 835 days ago 
Issue with 1 Sensor

Fobo tyre 2 - Issue with 1 sensor the Rear nearside sensor showed low battery however replaced battery still showed battery low/empty. swapped battery with other sensor - low battery from rear nearside moved to other sensor which shows okay, battery from okay sensor moved to rear nearside showed showed battery empty. So obviously something wrong with rear nearside sensor - not recognising battery.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 15
设备 Iphone XS
amir.salutica@gmail.com  835 days ago

Dear Carl Thanks for contacting FOBO again and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please send us a log files of your Bike profile by going into App settings, then tap “Feedback” and send to fobo@salutica.com.my We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

amir.salutica@gmail.com  835 days ago

Dear Carl Thanks for contacting FOBO again and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please send us a log files of your Car's profile by going into App settings, then tap “Save and Send Log” and send to fobo@salutica.com.my We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Carl Munnelly  834 days ago

My vehicle is car APP 2.0.2 and within App settings there is NO feedback button to tap. I have 1)clear log 2) save/send log 3)contact us 4)terms& conditions 5)prvacy policy 6)user guide 7) visit fobo website 8) logout Used save/send log option via email as no feedback option

amir.salutica@gmail.com  833 days ago

Dear Carl Thanks for contacting FOBO again and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please send us a log files of your Car's profile by going into App settings, then tap “Save and Send Log” and send to fobo@salutica.com.my We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Carl Munnelly  832 days ago

I have already sent the log file to the email address supplied, what more can I do