Chris Block 880 days ago 
sensor is owned by another user, but it is mine!

I upgraded to FOBO 2, replaced the batteries, and can only get my rear to connect. The front says the sensor is owned by another user, but it was working on FOBO 1 just fine. I bought them new. Please assist.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 iOS 14.8
设备 iPhone 11
方法

Hi, Please send a screenshot of the error message at fobo@salutica.com.my, our Technical team will assist you with the issue.

Steve Martin  532 days ago

I’ve got three bikes, I can’t use them on now. Why don’t they only Lock ones that I’ve reported stolen what a stupid idea

Steve Martin  526 days ago

I have 2 sets , can't login after App update, reset app, now have a system that is un usable as it says owned by another user, once they got your money they don't care , take them off , bin them & NEVER AGAIN will i purchase this product,

lightlyokedsands@gmail.com  357 days ago

I had the same problem with "Sensor Owned by Others" message after replacing the batteries. FOBO support figured out I used a different email address when I originally registered the product. Using the original email and the tire pressure sensors work great again! It even remembered all my settings! This probably prevents someone else from taking the sensors and using them.

Richard Gulley  303 days ago

I bought mine from a friend that sold his bike and now they won't let me register them, says they are registered to another party. the other party deleted his account and they still work link to my cell???