Michael Bailey 952 days ago 
Sensors are not detectable

I install both sensors and cannot get the app to recognize them. I get a Sensor Undetectable or Sensor Too Far Away message. I have an iPhone SE which is shown as unknown in Fobo Bike 2 App Device Management screen. Has anyone else had this issue? What was the fix?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.13.3.1
手机操作系统 iOS 14.5
设备 iPhone SE iOS 14.6
amir.salutica  952 days ago

Dear Mike Thank you for contacting FOBO and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We regularly see new batteries that are dead in packets or discharge quickly as soon as used. Please change the sensor battery to another new battery and check the sensor's battery voltage with an ohmmeter if it is available and it should be more than 3v for the new battery. If the issue still persist, do let us know what is the error message shown in the App and share with us with a photo/screenshot. We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Michael Bailey  951 days ago

The batteries measure over 3V with my ohmmeter.

Michael Bailey  951 days ago

These are the two messages that I'm getting. My iPhone is literally touching the sensors when trying to install. Both front and rear respond the same way. I've tried it where I have a very strong cell signal with the same results. Does FOBO support an iPhone SE?

Rick W  844 days ago

Does FOBO bike 2 support IPhone SE? I have the same issues as above.

Michael Bailey  842 days ago

Rick W. I was not able to resolve the issue and returned the FOBO sensors for a full refund. I worked with tech support but could not resolve it. I do not have cell service in my area and I believe this had an effect on getting my iPhone to read the sensors. I'm back to using the old trusty pneumatic tire gauge I've always used.

Rick W  841 days ago

For the benefit of others searching….. My issue connecting to IPhone SE (first generation) was that all 4 batteries supplied were low or dead. New batteries and all is well.