SilentP 978 days ago 
Fobo on Vespa

Wondering if the Fobo Bike 2 sensors are a good fit for 2020 Vespa GTS SuperTech 300 HPE? Front: 120/70 12 inch Rear: 130/70 12 inch Stock valves are not metal. It was suggested to me from a Vespa dealer to avoid putting anything on the tire. The tires are too small to support the weight of the Fobo. Any thoughts from the Fobo camp on this? Do you know of any Vespa riders that are using Fobo successfully?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 Iphone XR
amir.salutica  977 days ago

Dear Sir/Madam Thank you for contacting FOBO, FOBO Bike 2 sensor is as small as the diameter of the penny and weights only 7.6 gram with CR1632 battery inclusive and it is compatible with all kind of motorcycles and bicycles,also It is safe to use the sensors with a rubber valve as long as it is Schrader type valve. We recommend all of our customers to use our sensors with metal valves as rubber valves will degrade over time. We have provide two metal valves in FOBO Bike 2 box. Should you have any question arise, you may revert to us for further assistance to write fobo@salutica.com.my. Best Regards FOBO Support Team

SilentP  930 days ago

I don't believe I received the two metal valves in my kit.