Joe Hunnicutt 988 days ago 
No Trike shown

I downloaded the Fobo Bike 2 app as the instructions (what there are which isn't much) said. When trying to add a bike there is no choice for trike. How do I set up my three sensors if there are only two choices on the app.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 9 Pie
设备 Samsung Galaxy S20+
amir.salutica  987 days ago

Dear Joe, Thank you to contacting FOBO To set up a new profile for Trike: 1) Click on Add Bike button “+” on the FOBO Bike 2 App Home page to add a bike to your account. 2) Choose type of bike profile by scrolling from right to left ( Screenshot is attached) 3) Tap on the profile picture box and take a picture of your bike or choose from the Gallery. 4) set up all setting and save Bike’s profile. 5) Install sensors one by one through App instructions. We look forward to serving you better. Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Joe Hunnicutt  987 days ago

Boy do I feel stupid. Thanks for your help. I was thrilled to see that Fobo actually has sidecar options. Thanks again

AE2WM  740 days ago

You are not the only one who was confused by this. I had to Google the it to resolve the question. The app should indicate that the bike images are scroll-able.

António Rodrigues  6 days ago

Hi. I own a 2019 Harley-Davidson Freewheeler (trike model) with 1 front wheel and 2 rear wheels. Does this configuraton also appears to be selected? Thank you.