rangemaster 998 days ago 
CHANGE LOCATION SERVICES

Please change the requirement to have Location Services on ALWAYS and give us an option for WHILE USING APP. Having location services all the time increases battery drain on the phone. Some of us don’t want to monitor our tire pressure when we’re not on the motorcycle.

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.13.3
手机操作系统 iOS 14.4
设备 iPhone 8
amir.salutica  997 days ago

Hi Gregg, Thanks for choosing FOBO. We need the location service in order to monitor your tire pressure in the background. Rest assured we are not requesting for location in the background and that does not drain your battery fast. If you do not need to monitor your tire pressure in the background, you may simply press “Don’t show this message again” in warning message you are receiving. Best Regards, FOBO Support Team

Jeff Ridder  794 days ago

And what happens if we don't give the app location information all the time?

Wayne Rhodeback  782 days ago

Jeff, at least yours connect to your phone. I used my FOBOs on a Spyder for years without a problem. Today, I got the bike out the first time after winter. I changed to brand new batteries, and finally figured out I had to replace the app after it kept telling me I needed to connect to the internet (what kind of message is that? Wrong!) Now, nothing I do will make the sensors connect to my phone! Take the case off the phone, no good. I've never had to take the case off in order to connect to any other device! Brand new batteries. And yes, I checked the voltage because as suggested, they may be dead (all 4 in the package) from the factory. Nah. I touched the sensor with my phone when trying to connect. Since when do you have to physically touch the device to which you're trying to bind with your phone? Didn't have to touch my car or my PC when I connected to them! I'm a Technical Consultant and Developer in the software industry. Have been for 40 years. I know what I'm doing. There is a problem with the software! So, thanks to this new app, I have wasted the money I spent on these devices (remember, they worked for years), I'll throw them away and go back to a tire gauge. Thanks a lot, FOBO!