Dashnj 1020 days ago 
New Phone not communicating

Hi, it's been a long time since I did my initial setup. My phone isn't communicating with the sensors. I still see my last readout from my old phone. What do I do please?

附加信息
应用程式版本 1.0.0
手机操作系统 Android 11
设备 Samsung Galaxy S20+
amir.salutica  1014 days ago

Dear Dashnj Thank you for contacting FOBO. Kindly check below troubleshooting steps which effected to App performance for android phones: 1. Logout and uninstall App from your Android Phone. 2. Reinstall FOBO Bike2 App from Play Store and Login with your primary email again 3. Accept and allow all App permissions , specially turn on Bluetooth and location service for FOBO Bike 2 App . 4. FOBO service should be running in the background and appearing in the phone notification panel when App is running. 5. Disconnect phone to other Bluetooth devices such as watch, headsets…. for testing performance. 6. Turn off Power Saving mode in android Battery setting, help to improve bluetooth performance. 7. Ensure smartphone battery is not less than 20%. 8. Remove the smartphone from casing (if there is any for testing). 9. Ensure sensor’s batteries are 3v or above when tested with ohmmeter. Should you have any issue arise, you may revert to us for further assistance by writing to fobo@salutica.com.my Best Regards Amir Bayati FOBO Support Team

Wayne Rhodeback  725 days ago

Good luck! I've given up getting the FOBO App 2 to work with my sensors. This was complete waste of money! They used to work fine, but now I can't bind them to my phone. Followed all of the steps and suggestions. Really disappointing. Trashcan bound!

Wayne Rhodeback  22 days ago

So, 703 days have elapsed and I've heard no response regarding my issue. I downloaded the app again, now on a Samsung Note20 Ultra. Still doesn't work. I get the message that I need to login with an iPhone to update the firmware??? This is a joke! I've wasted a lot of money, and get no response on my issue. Thanks a lot!

Wayne Rhodeback  22 days ago

Can someone at least comment that they've read my message? And while they're at it, maybe explain why I've received no response? 703 days is a long time for no response. I know, I've been in the software industry for 40+ years.